think, plan, design your website today
What is the website process?
think about what you want
To start on your website journey think about the following questions:
- What makes up your current web presence? Do you currently have a website? Social Media? A domain name? Branded e-mail?
- Do you already have a logo and graphics?
- Are you wanting to sell things on your website? How many products will you sell? How many images of each product are you wanting to show? Do you plan on increasing the number of products you offer? If so, how soon?
- How aggressively do you plan to market your website and/or products? Are you considering pay-per-click ads? Content ads?
- Are you planning to integrate social media? If so, what are your goals for these sites? Which sites did you have in mind?
- What, if any, features would you like to add to your website in the future?
- Who will be maintaining your website and/or social media? Will you do it yourself, or would you like Custom Internet Services to make your changes?
plan your design
A Web Designer will work with you to help you decide which web design package will fit your needs the best. Based on your answers to the questions above we can help you get your web presence started or updated.
Once you agree on what you feel will be best for your company, we start creating. A first draft of the Home Page will be created and presented to you for review. If you like what you see we’ll keep going. If not, we make the changes you suggest and then ask for you to look it over again. During the entire build process you will have lots of opportunities to make sure your website stays with your vision.
keep it current
Depending on how you decided to build your website, you will now need to decide on where to Host your website. Another decision you will need to make is how you will keep your website information current. Should you need help deciding this, please call, email or stop by our office and we will explain your options to you.
Once you approve of the website that is built for you, it will be time to take the website live. To get the most out of your website training is available. This training can include how to add articles, videos and images to your site, as well as unique topics customized to your site.
Keeping things current is important not only to keep things looking nice, but also to keep things secure.
If you choose to host with us we will make offsite backups daily and update your CMS software as updates are released. For an additional cost, we can also update your website content. You tell us what changes need to be made and we will see that they happen!