Welcome, and thanks for stopping by. Custom Internet Services specializes in solving Information Technology problems for the small & medium business or organization. We do that so you can do what you do best -- manage your business or organization. We've been privileged to solve problems in a number of different areas, including these --
- Cybersecurity: It all starts with evaluating your current cybersecurity posture and then determining where to improve.
- Data Protection: Do you have a plan to protect your data against accidental or malicious loss or even natural disaster?
- Backups: Our automated system will backup your critical data to geographically dispersed and encrypted datacenters.
- Networking: Integrating vendors and networks in a secure manner can be challenging. Let us make sure it all works together.
- Web Systems: Web sites today are more than just static pages. We can create a dynamic system that meets your business needs.
- Professional Services: Those unique, special problems can be hard to handle.
Our staff is highly customer focused and emphasizes great service. If you're fighting an information technology problem, how about giving us a call at 620-221-3614?
Are you spamming your customers? Don't let your email marketing plan get you into legal trouble (or create angry customers). In 2003 the United States passed the CAN-SPAM Act (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) which places $16,000 fines per email on all commercial email that violated the act. On July 1, 2014 Canada created CASL (Canada's Anti-Spam Law) with up $10 million fines for spam that is sent or received within the country's borders. Take a second to watch the videos below and familiarize yourself with both anti-spam laws.
One of the best ways to get your photography business found is to create a web presence. This can include a website, social media, email, email marketing, and the list goes on. To learn more about creating a web presence for your business take a look at the infographic below.
As a realtor, you may specialize in specific types of properties such as commercial or agricultural, or you may sell all kinds of properties for a specific area. You can use your general Top Level Domain (gTLD) to help potential buyers and sellers decide if you are the right agent to meet their needs. Take a look at some of the gTLDs below. How many of these describe your agency?
Chances are if you are a business owner then you are also the owner of a smartphone. A recent survey by AT&T found that 94% of small business owners use their smartphones to conduct business. 55% of owners believed that using their smartphone saved them time while 66% of business owners believed it saved their business money. Are you getting the most out of your smartphone? Here's a look at some of the ways that small business owners are using their phones to save time and money.
Is your company starting to test the waters of Pinterest marketing? Pinterest business accounts are becoming more and more popular for engaging customers and generating new leads. Whether you've been in the game awhile or you're just getting started, it's important to present your company in a positive light. Pinterest pinners want to see what you have to share, but a business account full of empty boards is a turn-off.